Now moved... please feel free to stop by and visit me at http://ascatteredfocus.wordpress.com/!! =)

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Week 7 - Project 366/52

So... helped out a friend in need this past week and put my blog on the back-burner. Things happen. Now it's time to play a little catch-up!! Here's my picture of the day shots for last week...

February 13
February 13

Brought this glass of water out to drink while I kept an eye on The Kids while they chalked up the front walk. The shadow caught my eye... so I took a picture!! =)

February 14 - True Love
February 14 - True Love

For my littlest true loves. We started several years ago getting The Kids balloons for Valentine's Day. We did it again this year... and they were received with smiles!! =)

February 15 - Favorite Feature
February 15 - Favorite Feature

Flowers are always a favorite feature of spring!! So happy to welcome them back!! =)
Naptime Momtog

February 16
February 16

Rainy day. I got a couple pictures of rain-drips, but then I decided to blur 'em all!! Kind of digging the results!! =)

February 17
February 17
I have some of these in my yard, but a much smaller plant. One day I hope it is a large as this one is... but for now I just look forward to it's blooms returning!! =)

February 18
February 18

Leftovers from a day of digging fun...

February 19
February 19
Went to watch a little presentation on maple syrup. The Kids enjoyed it for a short bit, but I enjoyed it more! This was a example of how the Indians may have collected syrup from Maple trees. Oh how I wish we had a Maple tree in our yard. I might give making my own syrup a go!! =)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love your photos! Such an amazing take on the world around. My hubby is a macro nut and I tend to be more the horizon overall pict taker; but you have inspired me to get a little closer. Thanks!
Hugs! Jessica